Thanks for all the great and delicious suggestions on how to enjoy Athenos Feta! Now I am so intrigued and can’t wait to start experimenting… Unfortunately, I had to pick just one…Congrats to Mimi from Damn The Freshman 15 who wrote:
Nice idea! I love using cheese in “all the wrong places.”
- Sprinkled into sweet potatoes (great tangy contrast)
- With…wait for it…peanut butter! I promise it’s good!
- On top of roasted veggies with balsamic vinegar
- On top of fruit salad (kind of like adding salt and lemon juice)
- On burgers/porkchops/portabella mushrooms
- In guacamole
- If you have a mild-tasting variety of feta, it can work for cream cheese in a dish where the cream cheese isn’t the star ingredient
Mimi, you are the winner! I love the thought of mixing pb and feta, once I read that, I was SOLD!
Please email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know your contact information so that I can have your prize shipped to you ASAP…