As you may remember from Sunday, I made a delicious and easy dinner called buffalo chicken roll-ups, so I thought it would be fitting to feature the recipe on this week’s edition of Tasty Thursday
What You Will Need:
- 4 butterflied chicken breasts (chicken breasts either pounded thin or sliced in half long-ways)
- 1.5 cups hot sauce (adjust as desired)
- 2 string cheeses or 1/2 cup shredded mozarella cheese (I used string cheese)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Glass baking dish
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Marinate chicken in 1 cup of hot sauce in fridge for 15 minutes
- Place chicken on cutting board and place 1/2 a string cheese on top. Wrap the chicken around the cheese and secure with a toothpick. Repeat until all chicken is rolled up.
- Place rolls back in baking dish.
- Pour remainder of hot sauce on top.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake in oven at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes, covered.
- Bump up the oven temperature to 450 and bake for 5 additional minutes uncovered until golden.
Here’s some yummy views to entice you from all angles!